Friday, June 5, 2015

Buổi 3- thày Diễn- ngữ pháp

* Cách biến đổi 1 câu thành nhiều câu
1- cụm giới từ, positive
Thanks to/By dint of/By virtue of the organisation of international sports events, the national image will be promoted.

2- complex, neutral
When I.S.E are organised, ....

3- Lược bỏ to be
With I.S.E organised,....

4- lược chủ ngữ chung
Organising I.S.E, countries can promote their national image.

5- Cụm danh từ
With the organisation of I.S.E, countries....

6- Điều kiện loại II: không xảy ra hiện tại nhưng nhấn mạnh
Were it not for the organisation of I.S.E, countries would hardly promote their image.
(Were it not for+ Noun, S+ would+ (never/hardly) V)

7- Đảo ngữ Only
Only thanks to the organisation of I.S.E can countries promote their national image.

8. No sooner are/do/had...
No sooner are I.S.E organised than their national image can be promoted.

* Bị động
The population increased in Vietnam.
There is an increase in the population in Vietnam.
Vietnam experiences/sees/witnessed an increase in the population.
An increase in population is seen/experienced/witnessed in Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment